09 June 2006

That doctor visit...

I got the results for my tests back.

According to the results, there is absolutely nothing wrong with me at all. Nada. Nichts. Jack $hit.

So now I ponder and wonder what the hell went on, whether I get a second opinion, or whether I ignore it ever happened. My doctor told me it was probably an anxiety attack of sorts.

Whatever the case, it's time to move on in some direction, albeit more cautiously than before. I'm sick of staying home. I need to get out and do some stuff again.

Maybe if I could meet a girl like this then all would be well again (beware of managers). I'd probably think I'd died and gone to heaven though :-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The doctor is obviously a quack. It doesn't take years of medical school to recognize that something is clearly wrong.

Don't worry. You are at a time in your life where you are going through some changes. You will notice your body will look and feel different. Just remember that with great power comes great responsibility.