23 November 2004

Time for an update, me thinks

I am soooo bloody tired at the moment. I drove my family back from Orlando last night. It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive (the actual time of course depends on if you feel like driving 20 MPH over the speed limit, like everyone else does) and we only left DisneyWorld at 12:15 am. Yeah, the Magic Kingdom is cool and all, but I found myself going on the Space Mountain rollercoaster-like ride three times. It was the only ride there that could appease my desire for rollercoaster thrills. I probably did the wrong thing at one stage by driving past Universal Studios' "Islands of Adventure" and saying "look, there's the Hulk ride!" After that everyone didn't really want to go anymore, and it seemed fairly pointless going to Islands of Adventure after that :-(

I'm in for another pretty full-on week. This Thursday I'm heading off to the Bahamas. The tix and accommodation are all booked but I still have to organise what we're going to do once we get there. oh, it's a hard life, yes :-)

No comments: