25 August 2004

Remember to slip, slop, slap

Freaking hell, I remember the ads with that stupid Pelican. Slip on a shirt, slop on some sunscreen and slap on a hat. Do you think I paid any attention to that at all? No! I didn't wear sunscreen, or a hat, or a shirt when I was at the waterparks on the weekend. My back and shoulders are the most burnt I think they've ever been. I am an idiot. I deserve this. Thank *God* for Aloe Vera gel though.

Plans for this weekend are to head to Key West. I've been looking forward to this for a while. I think the whole idea of driving on bridges in the middle of the ocean is pretty cool. A breakdown on what we will be doing:

Key Largo - take a boat out and go snorkelling
Islamorada - Chill out to some reggae bands
Key West - P*A*R*T*Y!

I still haven't actually bought anything that I wanted while I was over here. The SLR digicam has been delayed because some weird stuff is going on with my bank balance. I think it has everything to do with the exchange rate and me spending too much money...

No comments: