15 October 2004

What to do, what to do

Tomorrow I've planned a bit of an adventure for myself. I'm hoping to make it to St Petersburg because there is a Dali art gallery there. That should be pretty cool. I've been informed that on the way I'll be going through real southern hick country, which should be even *more* cool. It's supposed to be a 4 hour drive there so I plan to leave around 8 in the morning. I have to check if my new Multiaccess card has come in as well. It's bloody inconvenient not being able to withdraw money out of my account you know, especially when I've just been paid.

Hopefully tomorrow night I'll head to South Beach for a night out on the town with a few friends. I haven't actually been there at night yet, so it'll be interesting to see what places we'll be able to get into. There were some really cool places on "Wild On" on channel E!, but of course they're all the really difficult places to get into. And no, having an Australian accent doesn't make it any easier to get past the bouncers.

No comments: