24 December 2004

Sightseeing California

Well, I have absolutely been having a blast in California so far. I arrived in LA a couple of days ago feeling pretty agitated because my flight was over 2 hours late, and the fact that we had to wait on the tarmac for over and hour. After that though things got pretty good pretty quickly. We went cruising around LA, seeing the sights and meeting a few friends around the place. I met one of my mate's friends who was a former baywatch babe and also appeared on "Jerry McGuire". That was cool. I also got my photo taken with a lot of the stars on the ground. I think my favourite was one taken with the "Kenny G" star. We also visited Venice Beach and Santa Monica Blvd (for which I played Sheryl Crow's song "All I wanna do").

I was pretty over the moon about seeing some hills around here. Hills - yes, you may think I'm going loopy and in fact I probably am but as I've said before Florida has no hills, but California has lots of them. We went cruising long the coast yesterday for a while to get up to San Francisco and I got a few good shots. We visited Santa Barbara for lunch and that place was just amazing. The scenery was just beautiful - mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. I was just in awe of it all. You'd think I'd never seen the ocean or hills before.

Anyway, so now I'm in San Francisco and I absolutely love this place. It's bloody fantastic! Anyway, got some cable cars to catch.

Hooroo!

No comments: