15 February 2005

CJB-1000

Inspired by my previous post, I have released the CJB-1000 v1.0. This thing has been sitting on my computer for a while and Picasa found it for me again the other day. I've tweaked it a bit but can't be bothered tweaking it anymore. I could have sent this out via an e-mail, but where's the fun in doing that?



* For those of you who don't know WTF I'm talking about this is an animated picture of one of my mates, CJB, that I created from a photo taken at one of the social get togethers that my company had a while back. That was back when life was easy and work was breezy. Oh yes, it was good back then. We all danced like that at one stage. Well, not all of us actually. I lie. Just CJB.

1 comment:

Boss said...

Some things are worth waiting for ....
Try setting it as your Background & setting it to 'Tile' & you'll have a whole posse of dancing CJBs. It's hypnotic, like a lava lamp ....