26 February 2005

WTF is going on?

Ok, so I must be suffering from some stress symptoms or something. I went to work around 3pm today and just got back 1/2 hour ago. It's a freaking Saturday. A lot of stuff wasn't working again, and it's really pi$$ing me off. Or maybe my liver really is stuffed. No! My liver has to be stronger than that. It can't be that wussy.

I rang about 20 piano stores within a 15 mile radius of home looking for my Kawai ES3 digital piano. You know what? None of the buggers stock it. The only place that does is 'certified' to and they charge US $1600 for it (pre tax). Blood sucking bastards. Considering I can get it for just over AUD $1800 back in Australia... well that's just dodgy. I'm going to walk in there on Monday with a printout showing the Aussie price and let the guy know that I know he owns the only place that sells such pianos in South Florida (as far as I know know know know). He has two choices - either sell me the piano at the equivalent Australian price or lose a sale. I'll bring in cold hard caaaaaaash too to put a bit more pressure on him. And you know what else? I didn't talk to one nice person out of all of those people I spoke to today. At least in Oz people would sound nicer over the phone. Bastards. The Yanks aren't getting tipped so they can justify treating you like crap over the phone. Wankerchops.

I'm glad I'm finally getting over this cold sore thing so now I can go out. But now my left eyelid is throbbing and is causing me a bit of pain. But you know what? I'm going to say "No! F$%k that!" I'm going the hell out and I'm going to have fun because for the last week and a half I've been having everything but. I'm surprised how good my mood is at the moment actually. I'm feeling on top of the world right now despite a whole heap of problems that are knocking at my door and everything just not going right. Do you wanna know why I'm feeling so good people? Ya wanna know what has helped me to cast all my problems aside just for tonight? Listening to Billy Ocean. That's right, BILLY OCEAN.

No comments: